Naturally White Soap & Mitt
Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a home based online business i will be able to send out products unless the couriers are not able to pick up from the collection point. I will advise if this occurs
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me email@example.com and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
So there is no problem with shelf life or cheap undisclosed commercial ingredients. Ho
Will whiten in one go 'Naturally', without the chemicals and blue stains caused by using purple shampoos.The most economic and natural solution on the market to whitening horses and dogs coats with the added bonus of a naturally healthy glistening coat.
Base of finely ground organic volcanic pumice, certified gold plant essential oils, dried herbs, sunflower oil and coconut oil
Lavender oil repels bugs and takes the sting away from bites. It is a natural anti-septic and anti-bacterial oil with good antioxidant properties.
Tea tree has anti-fungal, antiseptic / bacterial properties which aid with insect bites. This oil is also used extensively for its insect repellant properties.
Peppermint is an emollient and astringent and is stimulating, cleansing, restorative and healing.
Chamomile relaxes sore muscles, fights infection and promotes healing.
Neem oil has natural insecticidal properties and is a natural vegetable oil extracted from the Neem tree in India. The leaves, seeds and seed oil of the Neem tree contain sallanin, a compound which has effective mosquito repelling properties.
Eucalyptus oil is also used in antiseptic and germicidal disinfectants because of its pleasant odor and its effectiveness in killing bacteria. Eucalyptus oil has great medicinal value due to its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It helps to keep pets clean of fleas, ticks and lice.
Lemongrass oil helps with infections and keeps the family pet flea and tick free and smelling nice.
Titanium Dioxide - A skin safe earth mineral used for pigment.