Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email email@example.com
- As a home based online business i will be able to send out products unless the couriers are not able to pick up from the collection point. I will advise if this occurs
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me firstname.lastname@example.org and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
Custom Made Bitless Bridle
Custom made to fit your horse or pony, options avialable in style and stiching, reins optional extra to match your bridle
The cross-over bitless bridle works on a simple pressure and release system.
To turn your horse, light tension on one rein distributes even lighter pressure on the whole of the opposite half of the head, from poll to chin and across the bridge of the nose.
To stop a horse, pressure on both reins activates a whole-head-hug.
Fitting the Bitless Bridle to your horse or pony
The bridle fits like a normal bridle, except with the chin straps crossing over each
other behind the horse's head. The nose piece should sit no higher than two finger's
width below the horse's cheek bones and 2-3 fingers above the corners of the mouth –
ensuring it is not sitting on the soft cartilage of the horse's nose.
The noseband shoud fit the same as your cavesson, you should be able to slip one or two fingers underneath .
If you haven’t used a bitless bridle on your horse before, it is a completely different feel for the horse and will take a few rides for your horse to adjust to the new 'feel'. While you and your horse adjust to the new bitless bridle, make your first few rides in a safe enclosed area, making lots of turns and stops and different paces so you can ensure you both are comfortable before you ride out.