Cambridge Grains Steddy Neddy
Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me email@example.com and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $7.50 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
A balanced no-fizz mix ideal for ponies and sports horses
**Local delivery or pick up only - Local Area Kaiwaka to South Whangarei including Ruakaka please enquire for delivery rate
Enquire for bulk price orders over 5 bags
Suggested feeding guide
200kg Pony in light exercise 1 - 2kg per day / moderate - heavy exercise 2 - 3kg per day
400kg Pony in light exercise 1.5 - 2.5kg per day / moderate - heavy exercise 3 - 4kg per day
600kg Pony in light exercise 2.5 - 3.5kg per day / moderate - heavy exercise 4 - 6 kg per day
Access to pasture, quality of roughage and body condition as well as intensity of exercise are all factors to be taken into consideration when feeding your horse or pony. Roughage plays a crucial role in the digestive process and increases feed utilization. All equines require an absolute minimum 1% of their body weight in fibre as hay, chaff or grass.
Provide fresh clean water and access to salt block
Contains salt levels adequate for maintenance, increase according to sweat loss
Suggested feeding guide
12.28 | MJ/kg
|VITAMIN B1, B2, B6, B12|
METH + CYS