Cambridge Grains Stock Nuts
Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email email@example.com
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me firstname.lastname@example.org and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $7.50 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
**Local delivery or pick up only - Local Area Kaiwaka to South Whangarei including Ruakaka please enquire for delivery rateEnquire for bulk price orders over 5 bags
A by-product of milled grain, cooked and compressed into a pellet approx. 15mm. An economical, palatable and versatile feed for all animals.
||12.0% MJ/kg DM (ME)
Feeding guide for cowsAlways introduce a new product into the diet slowly. As a guide, start with 1/2kg per day and increase by adding the same amount each day. Do not exceed 4kg per day.
Be aware of gorging. Due to the high palatability, cows are at risk of acidosis if fed ad-lib. Therefore, it is recommended that feeding is controlled to ensure stock are not at risk.
Stock nuts can be used during lactation.
After calving, ensure calcium demands are met - this may require additional supplements to be used.
Ensure feed is kept dry and free from contamination from vermin or other.
The product is GE Free.