Essential Serendipity Thrush & White Line Spray
Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note over the Christmas Holiday period freight may be slower due to the higher demand
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me email@example.com and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
Equine Thrush and White Line Disease Spray (also proving to be very successful with separation and seedy toe).
This treatment is a combination of Certified Pure Theraputic Grade (CPTG) essential oils and organic almond oil. It should be sprayed directly into the effected area of the hoof/frog, forming a sticky coating. For the best results clean and dry the area thoroughly and allow the oils to be absorbed for a few seconds before putting the foot back on the ground. Apply twice a day for 3 days and then stop the treatment to see if the infection has gone. In severe cases it can be used for 7 days.