Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me email@example.com and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $7.50 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
Mud Balm 500G
A 100% natural blend of essential oils and copper sulphate. In a base of New Zealand's best bees wax to aid in the healing and prevention of minor bacterial and fungal infections.
Apply daily to the exposed area/s until the scabs soften and fall off,in extreme cases wrap in glad wrap or similar for 24 hours. To aid the healing process, apply Savvy Touch Skin Smoothie to area once any scabbing has been removed.
Amazing results on old scarring, apply directly until damaged "skin" comes away then apply Savvy Touch Skin Smoothie to aid in hair regeneration.
Use directly over wounds to minimise proud flesh.
Always consult a veterinarian if condition persists.