Silver Crown Cob Bridle
Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email email@example.com
Please note over the Christmas Holiday period freight may be slower due to the higher demand
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me firstname.lastname@example.org and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
Silver Crown Cob Bridle in Australian Nut
Headpiece Comporta with Lexington Brow Band ( Standard)
Nosebands available in Cob Size; FlashUS ( Standard) , Flash Classic, Flash, Round, X-Nose
Add flex reins to complete your bridle.
The cob range is perfect for a big pony or small hack, custom design your bridle to suit you and your horse.
The Cob range offers a choice of 3 browbands Lexington, Round or JIL
The Cob range is only avaialable in Australian Nut colour
The Comporta headpiece is wide for even pressure distribution, cut back behind the ears and padded for extra comfort for your horse.
The FlashUS noseband is completely flat for comfort with a fully removable flash attachment.
The Flex Reins Width 5/8", rubber molded onto tape nylon seamless with martingale stops. Supple dots. Very high Flexibility and durability. These reins offer a perfect grip while staying very soft and supple in the hand. Very high flexibility and durability.
Please note the JIL browbands are available as accessory or can replace standard browband at an additional NZ $10.00
Made from J. E. Sedgewick's English leather with stainless steel fittings. Our leather are from the best English tanneries. We carry particular attention to the quality of our leathers. All the buckles used on our bridles are made of stainless steel for strength and durability.
SILVER CROWN Bridles "The Technology of elegance."
- The exclusive SILVER CROWN headpieces have support zone enlarged and without allowance to decrease and share out the pressure for a extreme comfort of your horse. SILVER CROWN Logo stamped into the leather.
- Headpieces have thicknesses of leather between 3.5 and 4mm for better strength and durability.
- The high quality English leather is fully tanned.
- Hand finished, fully stitched.
- Equipped with a double adjustment, they allow a perfect fit for the noseband, the throatlatch and of course the cheek pieces.
Delivery :We aim to deliver in stock items within 5 days NZ. Where an item is not in stock within 3 weeks. For any items not in stock we will contact you to advise delivery. Delivery Information