Cinch Liner for Western Total Saddle Fit Cinch
Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email email@example.com
Please note over the Christmas Holiday period freight may be slower due to the higher demand
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me firstname.lastname@example.org and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
3 Cover Choices:
Thick and soft 7mm athletic neoprene liner (all other neoprene cinches on the market are a thinner 5mm).
Plush Fleece liner available in black or white
12 mm thick real wool felt liner in grey
Available in 24 through 36 inch lengths.
The Shoulder Relief Cinch is available with 3 liner materials (all of which are removable and interchangeable):
- Limestone-based Neoprene
- 100% Wool Fleece (Black or White)
- Wool Felt
Regardless of the liner, the cinch is equally as effective at keeping the saddle tree off the shoulder and giving extra elbow clearance. The reasons to select each material type are as follows:
- Neoprene - Great for damp or muddy environments, as it is very easy to keep clean and repels moisture.
- Wool Fleece - Great for sensitive skin horses. It also has the wonderful wool benefits of moisture wicking and heat dispersion.
- Wool Felt - Great all around liner. It has the moisture wicking and heat dispersion qualities of wool while being easier to keep clean than a fleece liner.
Delivery :We aim to deliver in stock items within 5 days NZ. Where an item is not in stock within 3 weeks. For any items not in stock we will contact you to advise delivery.