Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a home based online business i will be able to send out products unless the couriers are not able to pick up from the collection point. I will advise if this occurs
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me email@example.com and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
EQUIBEE is an innovative product designed to treat
Easy to feed , effective treatment for tying up , stiffness, coughs, colds, respiratory problems and horses love it!
respiratory ailments in horses, by combining proven equine medicines, with the natural goodness and healing qualities, of manuka/kanuka bush honey.
WHAT DOES EQUIBEE DO?
It reduces respiratory tract inflammation
It works as a decongestant
It reduces muscle stiffness (tying up)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
EQUIBEE is unique in that it suspends specific active medicinal ingredients in with honey, to achieve a targeted and effective delivery. It accomplishes this by using the honey as a tasty and stable antibacterial medium to hold and transport the medication to the affected areas and at the same time, soothing the horse’s throat. Once it has moved through into the stomach the remaining medication is absorbed into the blood stream and acts in much the same way as regular medications. This combined effect enhances the horse’s chances of making a rapid and full recovery.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The sweetness of the honey means that horses love the taste.
EQUIBEE is easy to administer (either directly into the mouth or mixed in with feed.
There is no withholding period with EQUIBEE, unlike some other products.
EQUIBEE treats up to three ailments at once (respiratory tract inflammation, congestion and tying up).
EQUIBEE has a very long shelf life (measured in years, not months).
EQUIBEE was developed and is made in New Zealand.
WHO CAN USE IT?
Here’s the good news. Anyone can use EQUIBEE. Once an applicable ailment has been diagnosed, simply read the instructions on the packet and use as directed. EQUIBEE is non- toxic so you will not run the risk of over medicating your horse.
“ …… Equibee contains no swabable excipients and has nil with holding”