Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me email@example.com and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
Glucosamine is an important building block needed by the body to manufacture glycosaminoglycans, key structural components of cartilage. It helps to stimulate the cells that produce these glycosaminoglycans and normalise cartilage metabolism by inhibiting their breakdown and exerting anti-inflammatory effects.
Glucosamine Sulphate seems to be the most beneficial form of glucosamine as it is the only form shown in clinical trials to be effective for osteoarthritis. It not only is used to help the body to repair damaged or eroded cartilage, it also acts to improve connective tissue structure in the intestine.
Price is per KG
The currently recommended doses of glucosamine are about 20 mg/kg. For most average horses, that means a dose of around 2000 mg a day.
Horse 450kg 1 Tsp per day
Loading Dose 3 Tsp per day For 6 weeks