MSM 1 KG
Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email email@example.com
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me firstname.lastname@example.org and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $7.50 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
MSM is a naturally-occurring sulfur compound which contains anti-oxidant properties. It is found in fruits, vegetables, grains, and fresh forage. It is also found naturally in the horse’s body (as well as in all vertebrates) in small amounts. In the body, MSM splits into methionine and cysteine, two important amino acids.
The supplement, MSM, is derived from DMSO or dimethylsulfoxide, and is commonly used in the horse industry to combat inflammation. It’s a white, salt-like substance that horses seem to find palatable .
While it’s not completely clear how MSM works in the body, it is a great source of dietary sulfur, which plays an important role in maintaining the health of collagen, cartilage, hooves, hair, and joint fluid.
MSM is also said to have the following effects:
Prevent/ reducing scar tissue;
Promote muscle relaxation;
Reduce inflammation and promote circulation;
Promote healthy hoof and hair growth;
Reduce joint degeneration;
Chelate or bind harmful heavy metals in the body; and
Boost the immune system.