Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me email@example.com and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
1 kg bag.
For joint health, immunity support, source of vitamin C and anti-oxidants
No fillers and product is as stated on certificate of analysis.
Purchased in bulk direct from a specialist importer who has personally inspected overseas factories to ensure the quality of the product.
Horse approx 1 Tablespoon per day
Ponies approx ½ Tablespoon per day
The Benefits of Using Rosehips for Your Horse
As well as being considered a dietary supplement, rosehips are often fed to horses recuperating from illness or injury as they may help to restore the immune system and aid tissue repair. Feeding them as part of the daily diet may be beneficial for preventing illness. The vitamin C in rosehips acts as a natural antihistamine, which can assist the allergy-prone horse. Bioflavonoids, as well as having potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity, enhance vitamin C’s ability to strengthen blood vessel walls, and this effect contributes to rosehips’ reputation for encouraging healthy hoof growth. Rosehips may also help alleviate gastric inflammation and diarrhoea.
Rose hips contain vitamins E, D, and A, along with anti-oxidants that support the immune system.