Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me email@example.com and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
This herb has been used for centuries in humans for modulating female hormones. Users have reported that it works well for mares that are having problems with their breeding cycles. Normally this is shown by the mare not coming into season, staying in oestrus too long or being the archetypical moody mare. Mares can suffer from PMS like symptoms causing stressed and unpredictable behaviour, using Chaste berry may help alleviate these symptoms
Use regularly for best results
Whilst predominantly used for mares,also works well for geldings that are still behaving like stallions and in over enthusiastic colts, if their behaviour, is seen to be causing them distress or losing condition.
Researchers in the UK & USA have been using Chaste to help with the symptoms of Cushings Syndrome in horses. It is not effective in all types of Cushings, but works well in the type that is caused by a problem with the pituitary gland. It is important to realise that Chaste will not cure Cushings, but it can assist with helping to improve the quality of life
NOTE: Not for use during pregnancy
Doseage 15grams (1 Tablespoon) daily can be increased to 2 tablespoons twice daily