BetaVet Steady Steed
Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note over the Christmas Holiday period freight may be slower due to the higher demand
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me email@example.com and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
- Scientifically formulated nutritional feed supplement designed to help support performance and pleasure horses that are young and/or or spooky.
- Natural equine herbal calming aid.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Californian poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) 1875mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) 4500mg
- Licorice flavour
- Contains vegetable gylcerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10- 20ml one to two times daily.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- Loading dose is recommended.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight in safe place.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.