Tipperary Body Protector- Eventor Pro
Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email email@example.com
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me firstname.lastname@example.org and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
The Eventer Pro is Tipperary’s state-of-the-art cross-country vest featuring the latest technology, an anatomical fit and carries ASTM|SEI certification. Our patented Tectonic foam plating is a unique double layer pattern that moves and flexes with the rider without any separation or gaps providing unmatched support. The Live Spine™ technology provides increased impact protection while flexing and matching the riders’ movements. The torso is cut higher in the front to encourage agility in the hip angle and lower at the back to cover the tailbone. Shoulders are designed to allow maximum reach and rotation of the rider’s arms. Flex Lace Closures™ provide a customized fit and allow the vest to expand and contract with the rider’s movement.
Black and Navy in all sizes
Royal Blue, Pink & Hunter Green in some sizes
Please note vests take about 7-10 days to order in from Canada
- ASTM F-1937-04/SEI Certified
- All levels of equestrian riding, English and Western
- Double layer Tectonic foam plating conforms to body shape
- Patented, form fitting FLEX design promotes proper riding posture
- Flex lace closure system for customized fit has added side flap protection
- Hard wearing exterior, easy to clean
- Shock absorption and impact reduction
Additional laces available in a variety of colours. $19 a pair
- White, Black, Brown, Burgundy, Hunter Green, Kelly Green, Navy, Orange, Pink, Purple, Royal Blue, Red, Sky Blue, Silver,Sunburst Yellow, Teal, Wine
A minimum standard in New Zealand Eventing for Body Protectors (BETA EN13158 2009 or 2018 Level 3 or ASTM F1937) is being introduced 1 August 2020 by NZPCA and ESNZ EVENTING with regards to cross-country as per ESNZ Eventing Rules Article 655.6.