Choose your product, size, colour, style and any other detail required
Choose add to cart
Proceed to checkout or continue shopping
If you over over NZ $100 your order is freight free and AUS $200 your order is freight free
If you want to find out more about me or the gear on this website you can contact me mob 022 0123 033 or 09 432 8975 or email email@example.com
- As a home based online business i will be able to send out products unless the couriers are not able to pick up from the collection point. I will advise if this occurs
We aim to ship ‘in stock’ products same day or overnight.
If you need an item urgently, email me firstname.lastname@example.org and where possible we'll ship the same day.
Where an item is not in stock we will contact you to advise expected delivery time. For such items the typical lead-time is 1- 3 weeks depending on the product involved.
Our charges & shipping methods are:
- Orders up to NZD$100.00, Postage is a flat rate of $9.99 and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required.
- Orders over NZD$100 Freight Free and will be sent Post Haste or NZ Couriers. A signature is required
- Pick up is available by appointment
- Feed is available for pick up or local delivery only
We're happy to ship to Australian destinations. Charges are:
- Orders up to AUS $200. Postage is a flat rate of $15 will be sent by NZ Post
- Orders over AUS $200 Freight Free and will be sent NZ Post
We're happy to ship to International destinations. Charges are:
- Orders will be calculated at checkout and will be send NZ Post
Turmeric is suitable for horses suffering from stiff joints and itchy skin conditions, as well as offering support to the digestive system,
May be suitable to feed it to provide support to horses whose joints are under stress.”
If you do feed turmeric to your horse, it might be beneficial to feed it in conjunction with a high quality oil and black pepper to help the absorption of the herb into the system.
We recommend to mix it with flax oil – which is rich in omega oils and good for the joints and coat
The quantity really depends on size of horse.
For a horse of about 500kg, a heaped tablespoon of turmeric per day (approx. 25mg), mixed into a paste with 2 tablespoons (approx. 50ml) of oil.”
As with any feed, turmeric should be introduced to the horse’s diet slowly, built up gradually over the course of a week or two.
NB: If you believe your horse is suffering from a medical problem, speak to your vet in the first instance for diagnosis. If your vet suggests that a nutritional supplement might be beneficial, then speak to a qualified equine nutritionist for advice.
Cooking the turmeric into a paste will help its effectiveness, but not essential
If you do use Golden Paste then keep refrigerated. Alternatively Mixing the dry powder with oil and ground black pepper into their regular feed is fine.
50ml oil (coconut, olive or linseed)
25 grinds of fresh black peppercorns